Monday 17 September 2012

Too early?


Can we do Christmas yet?  Can we?  Please?
Lots of the swaps I received were Christmassy and I will take a lot of inspiration from them when I come to make my own cards and when I design projects for my classes.
We have SO many gorgeous new products in the Autumn and Winter catalogue, everything you could possibly want for your Christmas projects.

In this picture from top left going clockwise: A beautiful snowflake card from Sally-Jo Houghton, a Christmas tree in the new Gumball Green In-colour from Lynne Freeman, a very elegant ornament in brushed gold and vanilla from Emma Crockett who travelled to Reading all the way from Glasgow! She also made a silver version of this card. The pencil in presentation folder is by Sarah-Jane and then lastly that very cheeky gingerbread man is from Julie Halls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...