Saturday 16 July 2011

Christmas gift bag


I'm not really here today, I'm at a Stampin Up team training day in Fareham.  I love team training 'cos I get to meet up with lots of other lovely demonstrators and we share lots of tips and ideas.  One of the highlights for me is swapping card and gift ideas and these are my swaps.

I made them from brown paper lunch bags.  I cut off the handles and then tidied up the edge using the scallop border punch.  You can't see it very in the photo but I have stamped all over the bag with Merry Christmas from Season of Joy stamp set.  I then added a mat of Jolly holiday papers, folded over the top of the bag and punched a circle through both layers.  I punched tags in vanilla and cherry cobbler, again stamping merry christmas in cherry on the vanilla tag.  I daubed more cherry ink around the edge of the vanilla tag and then attached both tags through the hole in the bag using old olive sating ribbon.
The finished bag is big enough to hold a dvd so I can see me making some more of these as the big day approaches!  Hope the other demos like them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...