Friday 22 July 2011

Plane simple

Look familiar??   This is the one that I copied for my Make, Do and Send club last month btu in a different colourway.  Not sure which I prefer and I may try it in different colours yet.
I wont bore you with all the details again it's too close to the end of term and we are all tired I'm sure.  Personally I can't wait to break up this year, I seem to have been sooooo busy I really need a break.  Not that I will get one initially :/  I am off to Scout Summer camp for the first week of the hols which is hard work but great fun. Keep your fingers crossed for reasonable weather please I hate camping in monsoons!
I will try and schedule some posts to appear here while I am away, I have some to share from my Christmas in July class and some projects from team training day too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...