Wednesday 9 February 2011

Altered Clipboard




I'm off to the Hobbycraft show at Brighton this weekend to help out on Amanda's Stampin Up stand.  Please say Hi if you're there too.  Anyway, I digress, Amanda gave us a clipboard to decorate and this is what I did with mine, it was bright blue plastic before I started. The first picture shows the back, I covered it with papers from the Newsprint and Designer papers stacks, then added my name in board letters upon which I used a base of white craft ink and then stamped in razzleberry ink with a circle stamp from the Circle Circus set.  I also stamped the flourish from the Saleabration Bliss set in Razzleberry and sponged ink around the edges.  The flowers are paper daisies which I sponged with ink, I added a touch of bling with rhinestones for pearls for their centres.  The second photo is the front of my board, I needed to keep the hole thing flatter because I will need to write on this side after all.  Again, I covered it in razzleberry card then I added a strip of very vanilla which I had stamped with the So Swirly wheel and also a larger piece of vanilla card which has the flourish stamps from the Bliss set once again. There is a narrow piece of vanilla grosgrain ribbon around the edge of the board and lots of ribbon in whisper white, very vanilla and old olive to add some luxury

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...