Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Altered Clipboard




I'm off to the Hobbycraft show at Brighton this weekend to help out on Amanda's Stampin Up stand.  Please say Hi if you're there too.  Anyway, I digress, Amanda gave us a clipboard to decorate and this is what I did with mine, it was bright blue plastic before I started. The first picture shows the back, I covered it with papers from the Newsprint and Designer papers stacks, then added my name in board letters upon which I used a base of white craft ink and then stamped in razzleberry ink with a circle stamp from the Circle Circus set.  I also stamped the flourish from the Saleabration Bliss set in Razzleberry and sponged ink around the edges.  The flowers are paper daisies which I sponged with ink, I added a touch of bling with rhinestones for pearls for their centres.  The second photo is the front of my board, I needed to keep the hole thing flatter because I will need to write on this side after all.  Again, I covered it in razzleberry card then I added a strip of very vanilla which I had stamped with the So Swirly wheel and also a larger piece of vanilla card which has the flourish stamps from the Bliss set once again. There is a narrow piece of vanilla grosgrain ribbon around the edge of the board and lots of ribbon in whisper white, very vanilla and old olive to add some luxury

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...