Monday 7 February 2011

February Sunshine


I had to go a long way up to find it but there was some glorious sunshine up there on my way home from Dusseldorf yesterday.  I've been on an all expense paid trip to Germany to take part in some market research on new mpv cars.  It was very interesting and exciting but I'm sworn to secrecy, security was so tight that we had to leave behind all bags, phones, cameras and even watches and money.  I had a lovely tour of Dusseldorf too as part of the trip and took lots of photos that I shall make in to scrap pages eventually.  Something a little more urgent is on my craft table this week though...it's the Brighton Hobbycraft show this weekend and I still have some samples to make and decorate my clipboard.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...