Friday 25 April 2008

CSF Forum Birthday Envelopes Challenge




Craftswap Forum is 2!! and to celebrate members have signed up to take part in a challenge to make birthday envelope books which will be auctioned amongst us for charity. I am in a team with 5 others called Coffee M8tes :O) and the theme that was allocated to us was Nature. My envelope is at the top and the insert (front and back) below, I'm not entirely happy with it yet, it doesnt feel finished but I have no idea what to do to it. All suggestions gratefully received.

7 comments:

made by fifi said...

looking good - love the paper :o)

Shazza said...

Hi Kazza
I love the paper you have used, think they look great
Shazza
x

Just Me said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for info!
http://hilmarose.blogspot.com/

tracie said...

wow these are gorgeous - thanks for joining in on my log candy - good luck :-)

CraftyC said...

Morning Kazza,
Your envelopes are beautiful!
Clairexx

Joy said...

Love the soft muted colours perfect for your nature theme xx

Andrea said...

that looks just beautiful Kazza x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...