Saturday 28 June 2014

Inspiring Inkin' 2014/2015 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop


Morning! Are you all as excited to see all the creations along the blog hop as I am? I shall spend the morning browsing all the posts and getting inspired, all the girls make such beautiful things.

I have a couple of new projects to share with you.


Firstly, Project Life has landed at Stampin Up, Woohoo!!! It is a very straightforward, quick and easy way of scrapbooking your memories and life events. There are various designs of divided pages which have pockets for you to pop your photos and journalling inside.  
For my page I chose to record the time that my daughters uni friends came to camp with us so that they could make their latest film.  I found all the equipment and procedures totally fascinating so I snuck a few photos of them looking very professional. You can see a couple of the new In-Colours, I backed my photos onto Lost Lagoon card and used Hello Honey for my title blocks, the lettering is from one of the new Photopolymer alphabet stamp sets. Now, I am a fan of the 12x12 scrapbooking style with lots of layers and embellishments so I felt I needed to add a little more to my page.  I used the On Film framelits to cut out a film slide and a little camera and also added a couple of pieces of Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon to complete it.

Want to see some more?


I am going to get a lot of use out of this new stamp set!  In This Together is just perfect for all your girlfriends.  I used the wonderful new blendabilities pens to colour the images, I need some practise but oh my they are going to be great for adding shade and depth to my colouring.  I used cherry cobbler for my card base and added some more of the gorgeous new ribbon in hello honey and mellow moss.

OK, one last project...

I just wanted to show you a sample of one of the new designer series papers.  This is from Lullaby and I used the papers to cover a basic shoppers notepad and turn it into a lovely gift. 

Here is the list of blog hoppers, enjoy hopping.

 Victoria McLafferty www.veryvictoriastamps.wordpress.com/
Helen Marland www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/shinysparklystamping
Elaine Harding blog.stampwithelaine.com
Karen Gilchrist www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com
Jess Brown www.jessiebcrafts.blogspot.com
 Petra Sameri www.petrascraftinkplace.blogspot.co.uk/
 Helen Cook www.craftingbydesign.blogspot.com
 Amanda Fowler www.inspiringinkin.com
 Lydia Tarry www.mylittlecrafthaven.blogspot.co.uk
 Sarah Wood www.paperstampsandstickythings.blogspot.com
Kerry Timms www.kerrysstampinspiration.blogspot.com
 Caroline Barker www.caroonstampin.blogspot.co.uk
Liz Shannon www.elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com
Tracy Lipscombe www.lovefromthefairies.blogspot.com
Linda Davies www.lindasstampingandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/
 Nikki Raine www.nikkisfreetime.blogspot.com
Rhoda MacPherson www.rhodamacpherson.typepad.com


6 comments:

Lyds said...

Just popped in with my cup of coffee :)
Fantabulous projects Kazza!! xx

Victoria said...

Love the shopping girls!

Elaine Harding said...

I love that set of dies and your blendabilities colouring is superb! Tfs.

Amanda said...

Love these projects Kazza ! I need to get some photo's printed so I can get started on Project Life !!!!

Sharon's craft shack said...

Nice to see the alphabet set . Lovely and clear for scrap booking or PL. Can't wait to start on my projects. Loved the layout. Lovin the girlfriend cards too... Lovely Karen xx

Petra's Craftink Place said...

Great projects, tfs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...