Wednesday 13 July 2011

Starry


 Oh dear, something's wrong here but I can't seem to fix it. This photo is upside down!  On my computer I have turned it round but when I upload it to blogger it's always upside down again!  How's that work ??? Fortunately this design can turn almost anyway up (just as well really!)
I have to confess that I was a little concerned about this one, I'm just not sure about the colour scheme of So Saffron and Certainly Celery, maybe I would be happier if it was brighter colours; the ladies at Make Do and Send liked it so that was ok. 
I punched a star out of the whisper white base card and mounted it onto the celery base card then, using the Seeing Stars stamp set, stamped it all over with a mixture of saffron and celery stars.  For a bit of dimension I punched out some more stars from Saffron designer paper, 3d mounted them and added a few rhinestones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...