Sunday 17 July 2011

Gift Cards



Isn't this a brilliant idea?  I love it!  A blank dvd style box decorated beautifully and filled with cards.  This is the last project that I made with Amanda and it's one that I hope to replicate at my own classes in the future.
 Decorating the box is dead easy, just a piece of Blueberry crisp dsp cut to size.  Then we added a label to the bottom at the front using a circle punch and letters.  I called mine "Cards" original huh!  but you could call it anything appropriate.
Inside the box I attached a length of ribbon each side with sticky strip for strength so that the cards can be tied in place. Then all was left to do was make the 5 cards that live inside.
I'll share those over the next few days :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...