Friday, 15 July 2011

Organized?? Not Me!!

Grrrrr!! I don't believe it!  Another photo that I don't seem to be able to rotate :(  You will just have to turn your computer monitor upside down I'm afraid until I can fix it.

This is the second of the projects that I made with Amanda the other week. I think it could be the result of her attempts to organise me :S
We began with a piece of 12x12 card and covered it with Blueberry crisp dsp.  A second piece of dsp was added so that it sat halfway up but it was only stuck on 3 sides so that it formed a large pocket.  Then another similar layer takes the bottom third, again only stuck on 3 sides to form a pocket.  The two tiny pockets on the front are made from Stampin Up's scallop envelope Big Shot die.  I also used the Big Shot to cut the letters so I could add my name to the top.  A piece of Ribbon strung through eyelets which were set using a cropodile as a finishing touch and means that it can hang in my hallway in an effort to keep me more organised :)  
More tomorrow

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...