Monday 24 September 2012

Stampin Up at the Sandown Show






This is what I was up to in my hotel room in Wales last week; I'm there again now but I will share what I am doing this week with you later.
Last weekend was the Sandown Stitches and Creative Crafts Show, Amanda had a stand there and I was going to help out for a couple of days.  Of course to really stand out from the crowd we needed LOTS of samples to decorate the walls so I said I would make some bunting to hang up.
This picture shows my work in progress and the ones below show how pretty my hotel room looked once I had hung it all up.  Well I wouldn't want to crush it would I? It was much safer up on the wall, I wonder what housekeeping thought!



I think our stand looked wonderful; some of the other ladies had made so many samples and worked so hard.  What do you think?



We were demonstrating and had make and take sessions running all day and we completely booked up very early on which was great. We were able to share Stampin Up with so many lovely people. I do have a picture of the card we made somewhere, I will find it for tomorrow for you.  Meanwhile, here is my bunting in situ!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...