Saturday 8 September 2012

Loads of Inspiration


I thought I would share some of the things I received from other demonstrators at the recent Leadership Training day.  At every Stampin Up event we all make a swap to exchange which help to give us all ideas and inspiration for our future projects.  These are some of the swaps I received, I will try and make sure that I credit everyone and where possible give you a link to their blogs too.


So, top left is from Jackie, her blog is here. The stamp set is new, Make a cake. Top right is from Carolyn Exwood, I don't have a website for her sadly but aren't those bold butterflies effective!
Bottom right showcases the forthcoming In colours for 2012-14 and one of my favourite stamp sets Circle Circus. Last but not least, bottom left is from Cate Terry, Cate's website. Again it showcases the new in-colours and how a simple design can be so striking.

Want some more?



It doesn't show up very well in the photo but the top left design has been embossed with the new lacy brocade folder, another for my wish list! It is by Joanne Gelnar here is her website.
Top right is one of my favourites and I will probably case this one for my card club.  It is by Maria, www.goldcatsstampingheaven.blogspot.com and used the new in colours and the new Flower garden embossing folder.
Bottom right is from one of my Stampin up "sisters" Elaine Harding, you can see her blog here. Elaine has used the new Perfectly Preserved stamp set which has a coordinating framelits set.
The last one uses the Open Sea stamps and is from Jill Jones, her website is here.

Lots more swaps to share tomorrow

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...