Wednesday 19 September 2012

All of a Flutter


I am having a strange few days! I am writing this post from a hotel room in Wales where I am settling my daughter into university; she doesn't need me to crowd her of course so I brought a few crafting bits and pieces with me to keep me occupied.  I am busy making some bunting in preparation for the Sandown craft show next weekend where I will be helping out on the Stampin Up stand, do pop along and see us.  Consequently my hotel room is looking very cheerful at the moment! I will have to take a photo before I leave and share it with you later in the week.

Anyway, back to today.  This bright and cheerful card was for Make, Do and Send card club at the beginning of September.  The layers are Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight, very summery. I stamped the All of a Flutter butterfly randomly over the yellow layer in matching ink and also brushed the inkpad very lightly over the white panel to soften it slightly.  The butterfly was inked using marker pens and then stamped at a jaunty angle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...