Thursday 27 September 2012

Perfectly preserved


Another card from team training, this one uses the Perfectly preserved stamps from the Autumn and Winter seasonal catalogue.  I have to confess I wasn't taken with this stamp set when I first saw it, it was one of those that I needed to see in action before I fell in love with it.
The jar was stamped onto the whisper white card and also onto acetate and cut out. The card jar was then water coloured using an aqua painter and the clear acetate jar attached at the top using a sliver of sticky strip.
The flowers were stamped and then the centre flower was embellished with itty bitty punched flowers with added pearls.

Pop back and see me tomorrow, I am taking part in a team blog hop.  There will be links to lots of lovely inspiration from the Inspiring Inkee team and the new Autumn and Winter Seasonal catalogue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...