Friday 31 August 2012

Happy Birthday


Another birthday card to share today.  This one was for my Mother in Law who was 82 a few days ago.
The stamped image is from Apothecary Art, cut out using the matching framelit dies, the greeting was coloured using a marker pen.
The Everyday Enchantment designer paper is now retired but i thought it was one that she would like.  

Speaking of retirement, it won't be long before we get the new Stampin up catalogue (on 1st October) which means that tomorrow we will hear what is to be discontinued from the current catalogue.  There are sure to be some favourites retiring but how exciting to be getting some new products!  

Also tomorrow is the launch of the new Autumn and Winter catalogue which will run until the end of January.  There are some gorgeous products in there which I hope you will love as much as I do, my wish list is so long! 
If you would like a copy of the new catalogue then please shout and if you would like to host a workshop or to attend a class or club then you can email me.

1 comment:

Stefanie Glende said...

Hello, thank your for your comment on my Blog. I´m following you, too.
You make wonderfull projects.

Greetings from Germany
Steffi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...