Friday 24 August 2012

Just Believe

 This stamp set has been available for a while but it is a recent acquisition for me, I do love the silhouette images.  I wanted to make use of the 2010-12 In colours while we still have them, they retire at the end of September, so this is a combination using Pear Pizazz and Concord Crush.
I used lots of layers on the front of this card which meant that it was very heavy so to counter that I added a couple of layers to the inside!

Of course I then had to stamp a coordinating image on the inside too but here is where I had a disaster! When I mounted my stamps onto the wooden blocks I had inadvertantly stuck one upside down to the image label on the reverse side which means that I stamped it upside down! Now I could have turned over and used the emergency side but after remounting my stamp I decided to stamp again in the opposite corner. It still leaves lots of room for writing :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...