Thursday 16 August 2012

Such a proud Mummy!


No card to share with you today I'm afraid but I have some very special news instead!
Today is 'A' level results day and we have been patiently waiting to see if Alice got the necessary results from all of her hard work to enable her to take up a place at university. She only went and did it!! An incredible achievement when you consider the year that we have had. Alice worked so hard against all the odds and it paid off, she is off to Newport in Wales in a few weeks for a BA hons course in Film and Video; she wants to pursue a career in post production.
So, you can understand why I am a very proud mummy today and I hope you will join me in congratulating her.
Do you think it is too early to begin shopping for an Oscars dress? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...