Monday 20 August 2012

Flight of the Butterfly




Does this look familiar?  It's a new take on the thank you card that I made for Alice to send after her birthday, you can see the original post here
I redesigned it slightly to use for Make, Do and Send card club at the beginning of August, if you would like to join us please check out the details on my monthly clubs page. 
I really love the Twitterpated designer paper that we have in the Summer mini catalogue, we only have it until the end of the month and I will be sad to see it go so I;m making the most of it now. so the paper gave me the colour pallette for the rest of the card; the butterfly is 3d mounted to look as though it has just landed and I used a dauber around the edge to give it more definition. A detail that I added to this version is the paper pricking in the top right and bottom right corners, I think you can just see it in the photo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...