Friday 1 June 2012

WOW!



Stampin' Up! have certainly pulled out all the stops this time! during the month of June you can earn a FREE pack of Designer Paper worth £9.95 when you order 3. That's a brilliant offer, I'm off to have a look now.  If you would like some free papers you can view them here on the Stampin' Up! website.




Before I go though, I must also tell you about the second promotion. you can read about it in the Stampin' Up! website here.  Running from today until the end of July we are really going to spoil all our hostesses.  The hostesses of qualifying workshops (workshops with more than £325 in sales) will receive an additional £30 worth of benefits. That's an extra £30 to spend in the catalogue to add to the existing £50 and one half price item. 
Sound good? All you have to do is gather together some friends for an evening of crafting and let me do the rest. Leave me a comment here or email me on kazzag17@hotmail.co.uk


Right, I really am off to drool over all the lovely designer papers now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...