Thursday 14 June 2012

Spotlight technique


I really like his one, I'm sure I will use this technique a lot. Amanda showed us at her class a few weeks back and it's really very simple.  The stamp set is Simply Soft and is exclusive to hostesses, the greeting is from Petite Pairs. to begin with the design is stamped in one colour on a base card then on another piece of card stamp again.  This extra piece needs to be punched or cut, coloured (for this sample we used markers and a blender pen) and then mounted onto a piece of card colour coordinating with the main card base, in this case we used rose red. You could mount it flat or 3d mount it to add some dimension.

2 comments:

ateliersdeval said...

I love your card and this techniq

Jessica Lewis said...

this is such a good idea! I'm going to have to try this one. Thanks for following me, i am now following you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...