Monday 25 June 2012

Awesome Weekend

Wow! What an awesome weekend I had!!

Rock of Ages at the theatre was simply brilliant, we had great seats and I think I sang all the way through the whole show.

Then the following morning I was up at the crack of sparrows and off to Worthing on the south coast to meet up with the other ladies for a whole weekend of crafting.



Here are some of the ladies busy with their projects, wave to Brigitte!





and here is the other end of the room.  We all had plenty of table space to work on but at the same time were close enough to chat easily.



This is El's inspiration board filled with beautiful samples and below is my table space partway through the weekend.  I did have plenty of room really but I am a messy crafter and end up with stuff everywhere :/ 

I took some of my own projects to work on but El also had some gifts and projects for us too. When I get around to photographing them properly I will share them with you here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following me....I am following you now also.

Unknown said...

Nice display of cards!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...