Saturday 2 June 2012

Flight of the Butterfly




This stamp set has been on my wish list forever and it's another set that has a coordinating punch to go with it. 
My daughter turned 18 in March but for various reasons we couldn't hold her party until mid April and Oh what a great night it was. Lots of family and friends joined us to celebrate and we all danced the night away to the wonderful A-band-on-ship who did indeed abandon their ship for the evening to entertain us.
However, I digress!  Back to the card.  Of course Alice had many thank-yous to send and this, along with yesterdays card, was one of the designs that I made.  This version uses a designer paper that retired from the Stampin' Up! catalogue last year but you could use any coordinating paper to create a similar version.  My colours were Rose red and Marina Mist which are echoed in the dsp and the butterfly is punched and 3d mounted for definition.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...