Wednesday 20 June 2012

Scoring for decoration



Your Simply scoring board is not just for creating boxes and envelopes, here I have used it just to add some decoration to my card. You can't see it very well in the photograph I will have to try and get a close up but I have scored 3 parallel lines both above and below the flowers. The flowers are from the Boho blossoms punch and have rhinestones in the centre. Rich Razzleberry has always been a favourite of mine and I love this combination of razzleberry, Melon Mambo and chocolate chip. 

10 comments:

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Beautiful cards and blog! I tried to become a follower, but it didn't look like anything happened. I will keep trying.

Melissa Banbury said...

Hi Karen! You have some great ideas on your blog! Thanks for following my blog; just returned the favor! www.porchswingcreations.blogspot.com

Dawn M said...

Love the card! I am now a follower. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Lovely card! I'm following you now. htp://www.stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

tinadavisstamps said...

Great idea to use your scoring board for lines on the card. Love the card. I'm following your blog now. Visit my blog at tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com.

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

I'm following you now:) Love the card!
katsretirementjourney.blogspot.com

Vicki Fraser said...

Gorgeous card Kazza, thanks for your kind comments on my blog and for following me too - following you back now :)

Connie Plaumann said...

Cute card! Thank you for following me, I am now following you!

Cindy said...

Love the detail the scoring tool gives; a fun, bright card! I am now following you.
Cindy
www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

Carole Bryson said...

YAY !!!! Found you ! Following now xxxx love love love your work xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...