Thursday 15 September 2011

Shamelessly copied.


I love, love, love this stamp set, Artistic etchings.  We made this card at Make, Do and Send card club last month but I can't take any credit at all for the design.  It is a shameless copy of a card that I made at one of Amanda's classes a while ago.  Sadly the newsprint papers will be retiring at the end of this month but I do believe there might be a similar replacement coming in the new catalogue ;) 
I've had another busy week!  Yesterday I spent a wonderful evening, along with my two newest team members at a team training event.  We made 5 cards in a couple of hours which I will share with you over the next few days as I photograph them.  I have also been making lots of swaps in readiness for Saturday's regional training event, speaking of which I had better get back to making them or I won't have enough to share!
Just want to add to the "gone forever" list before I go:
Tempting Turquoise 12x12 card
Wild Wasabi 12 x 12 card
Riding Hood red 12 x 12 card
Whisper White 12x12 card
On Board Art journal
Real Red Taffeta ribbon
Spiral Punch

I will be placing an order tomorrow evening so don't miss your favourites.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...