Tuesday 20 September 2011

All Bigshot, no ink!


I've been so busy the last few days that I have neglected my blog :(  Last week I was busy making card fronts ready for swapping at Stampin' Up's regional training day.  I had a great time and came away very inspired and raring to go and I also received some very wonderful swaps that will inspire my own cards and classes for some time to come.  Since the weekend I have been busy preparing for the All Occasions card class that I am running on Saturday and also for Make, Do and Send card club which is the following Thursday.  There are bits of card and ribbon all over the place at the moment, I love it! :) 
The card above is the last one from August's Make, Do and Send club and is also what I used for my swaps last weekend.  I had a bit of a panic when I ran out of poppy card but a fellow Stampin up demo came through for me and gave me some last Wednesday at team training.  Which reminds me that I have some cards to share from that night too!  The card is made entirely using the Bigshot dies, there is no ink whatsoever!  The baja breeze base card and poppy red topnote for the background with the fun flower die using designer stack papers in poppy for the accent.  I added a dash of whisper white organza ribbon and a pearl or two and voila!
The last chance list is still running on the Stampin Up! website. Christmas Jingle simply scrapping kit has joined the items that are now gone forever as has Night of Navy satin ribbon. It's sad to see these things go but I am so excited to be able to share the new catalogue with you shortly, there are lots of lovely new things, I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...