Monday 12 September 2011

A card!!!

I know...it's been a while since I shared a card with you...what can I say.  This is a colour combination that I rarely use but it works very well with the hedgehog image I think.  Sadly the hedgehog is from Fun, fast notes, a stamp set which will be retiring at the end of September but I am sure there will be something lovely to replace it.  The colours I have used will be remaining however. Peach parfait is one of our current in-colours and we will have it for another year and the sumptuous Early espresso is just gorgeous and goes so well with so many of our colours. 
I have another card for you tomorrow but in the meantime just to keep you up to date there are another two items that are now gone forever: the Right on Track standard stampin around wheel and the lovely background stamp Sanded.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...