Thursday 8 September 2011

Good news!

I've been making some cards this afternoon!!!!  Don't faint, I know it's been a little while since I posted any projects, sorry.  There is still a little problem with sharing them with you though and that is that I haven't been able to take any photos yet.  Hopefully I will manage that tomorrow and then I will get them posted here for you to see.

More items from the Stampin' Up! catalogue have gone forever today :(  There is definitely a part of me that is sad but it's also so exciting that we will have a new catalogue soon. I am soooo looking forward to it.

So, to add to the items that have already sold out completely are:
Tart and Tangy
Wild Wasabi 12x12 card stock
and two of the hostess only stamp sets: Afterthoughts and Cute by the inch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...