Friday 19 October 2012

Winter Memories


I don't know about you but I think it's time that I began making a serious start on Christmas! I have already made a few cards but now it's time to knuckle down I think.
Night of Navy seems to be my colour of choice this year and this card is no exception.  The stamp set is Winter Memories from the Autumn and Winter seasonal catalogue, I coloured it using marker pens and a blender pen to soften it a little.  The background snowflakes from Snowflake Soiree are stamped in white craft ink and of course no Christmas card would be complete without a little bling, in this case added using Dazzling details glitter glue.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the
image. Caroline xxx

Trudi said...

Love the image and the colour scheme x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...