Monday 1 October 2012

New Catalogue!


It's here!  At last I am able to share the new annual catalogue with you and it is HUGE!!! I say annual but this catalogue is only with us for 9 months instead of the usual 12.  This is because Stampin Up are streamlining operations a little and bringing the Uk and Europe more inline with the US. We now have almost everything that is available to buy in America, the exceptions being MDS, My Digital Studio and the personalised stamps. We now have a whopping 200 pages of products, I think I want them all!
Click the picture or you can view the catalogue online at www.stampinup.co.uk or you can buy a copy from me.

But there's more!  

If you have been considering joining me at Stampin up then now is a great time.  If you sign up during October or November then as well as choosing £130 of product at a cost of £99 and also receiving a free business pack you will also receive one free package of your choice of Designer Paper each month for 6 months!! Now that is a great deal, click the picture for all the details or  give me a shout if you would like to discuss it further.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...