Tuesday 4 October 2011

Ollie Owl


I sometimes wonder if I create anything original at all, all my offerings lately seem to have been copied or at least inspired by other people's gorgeous creations and this one is no exception, it was a swap I received at team training.
I have named this owl Ollie as while I was waiting for the photo to upload I remembered the soft toy I had as a small child.  He was a white owl but I remember he went everywhere with me and became very dogeared in the end.
The colour combination for this card is Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper white and Early Espresso.  The base card was run through the Big shot in the polka dot embossing folder, the pink scallop circle was also cut with the big shot and edged with razzleberry ink to add some depth.  I punched the owl in cardstock and in designer paper stack so that he could have a snazzy waistcoat and then 3d mounted him. The greeting is from sincere salutations and is stamped in razzleberry ink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...