Wednesday 19 October 2011

Box of Tricks


This is one of the projects that we made at Team Training with Amanda Fowler last Saturday, I love it!  The box is made from a sheet of 12x12 Early Espresso textured cardstock and it holds 4 square cards.  All the cards have been made using the Teatime Simply Scrapping kit, a product I haven't really made much use of before bit it made these cards so quick and easy that I am sure that I will be using the Scrap kits more often in future.  The box was really quite simple to make you just need to make sure that all the score lines are in the right place and away you go, the decoration is simply a torn piece of card and a punched border and some of the new ruffled ribbon to finish.  I think it would make a great gift. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...