Friday 3 June 2011

Wot No Blogging?!


There's really no excuse for not blogging for so long but I do have several :/  The loss of my camera lead being a major reason...it makes it so hard to upload photos! Also, I seem to have been mega busy lately that I've not really made very many cards to share with you; we've had Ofsted in at school, I've been rehearsing very hard for Spotlight's new show Anything Goes (details above) which is now only 3 weeks away!!! Oh my goodness I hope I have the dance routines locked into my head by then.  I've also been working quite hard at my Stampin Up business.  I held my first card club this week, just a small start with 7 participants but I think it will grow.  All the ladies seemed to enjoy it and we now have plans for another card club at the end of this month and requests for a day of Christmas card making and also for a Scrap day  :) 
Talking of Stampin Up; They launched a promotion this week which gives all hostesses an extra £20 to spend in the catalogue when they hold a workshop with a minimum of £250 sales so that means my hostesses can earn a free hostess stamp set and have £45 to spend in the catalogue!
I promise to be back soon :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...