Sunday 12 June 2011

A Commission!

I've been commissioned!  That doesn't happen often I can tell you.  Although it's an order from my husband for an organisation he is involved with (does that still count?).  In typical husband fashion he has asked me to "knock up" 30 of these by Thursday! I told him that he can have a few but I have to order supplies so he will have to wait for the complete order however, if Stampin Up are their usual efficient selves then I may well have the order by Thursday.
The invitations are very simple; whisper white card for the base with a razzleberry topnote diecut which is in turn topped with a white topnote diecut that has been trimmed to fit inside creating a neat border.  The printing on the card coordinates perfectly with the razzleberry ink daubed around the edge of the topnote and the whole thing is finished off with a band of razzleberry grosgrain ribbon which holds the insert in place.
More cards to follow later in the week from my card class which I held last week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...