Thursday 16 June 2011

Pillow Box


Morning! How's the weather today?  I have to confess I cheated and scheduled this to post while I'm at work today.  I have such a busy few days ahead, I have an interview as a volunteer for the London Olympics this afternoon, prep for card club to do tomorrow oh and collection of my costumes for next weeks show and then Saturday is a visit to Birmingham with my daughter to look at the university.  On Sunday we get to the theatre for the last couple of rehearsals before opening night on Wednesday.  So you may not see much of me next week.
But back to today's offering, we made this at card club last month but I first did this at the Girl Guiding event I did in March.  The card stock is So Saffron and I inked boho blossoms in the same colour.  I added some butterflies in Marina mist ink and 3d mounted a marina butterfly and boho blossoms cut of course with their matching punches, so much easier and lovely to have an exact match. The Thanks sentiment is again stamped in Marina mist onto marina card and punched with the scalloped circle before being adhered to the matching satin ribbon.  Add a bit of bling with rhinestones and there you are!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...