Friday 7 January 2011

More Razzleberry!



Don't look now but this is my fifth entry this week!!  I had a delivery from Stampin Up this morning and even though I was as excited to open it as always I also had to check it very carefully as the box had been so badly damaged in transit and was very water damaged.  The delivery man was most apologetic and made sure I had all the information I need in case the contents were damaged.  Thankfully only one pack of card was  spoiled and will have to be sent back for replacement.
Todays card has Rich Razzleberry as it's base once again, I so love this colour. The stamped image is from one of the hostess sets, Punch Potpourri, stamped in black staz-on ink and then watercoloured with razzleberry ink.  The greeting is from one of the Sale-a-bration sets "So Happy For You", I used the scalloped oval punch and 3d mounted it.. The final accent is a ribbon bow in Whisper White.
A change of colour scheme tomorrow I think!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...