Sunday 9 January 2011

Bliss


Morning!  New toys to play with today,  among the items in my parcel from Stampin Up the other day was a crimper!  Now I have to confess that the first time I came across this at one of Amanda's workshops I wasn't that keen but she has shown me lots of ways to use it and I have gradually fallen in love with it. So, onto the details...Marina Mist is the base card today over which I stamped a flower, from the Sale-a-bration Bliss stamp set, in Marina Mist ink.  The flourish image is also from the Bliss set which I stamped in Crumb cake ink onto Vanilla card and matted onto Crumb Cake card. I used a sponge dauber to add some ink to the edges which softens the while thing a little. I ran a strip of crumb cake card through the crimper and added it as an accent along the bottome of the card; it acts as a ribbon for my greeting which again is  from the Bliss set and stamped in crumb cake ink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...