Saturday 29 January 2011

Fun Times

  

These pictures were taken on one of our trips to Alton Towers last year, Sonic was being extremely cheeky but posed beautifully with Charlie for me,  I was really pleased with the other picture too,  I waited for ages and ended up with pictures of lots of other people before my family came past on the Air rollercoaster.
The background paper is a Daffodil Delight dotty page from the designer paper patterns stack, the pictures are matted onto Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist card.  The balloon stamp is from Stampin up's Crazy for Cupcakes and are 3D mounted.  The f u n letters are from On Board Alphabet Soup,  I inked them in Whisper White craft ink to make a base for the coloured inks,  I then made them Daffodil yellow and stamped over the top with a bubbly stamp from Circle Circus in Marina Mist ink.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...