Sunday 18 November 2012

Razzleberry snowflakes


Phew! I'm exhausted!  I've spent all week at the theatre helping out with Spotlight's latest show, The Drowsy Chaperone.  It was great! Audience reaction was fantastic to this very funny show and we played to pretty much a full house every night.
So, I haven't had much time for making cards this week but I do have another card from last months training day to share with you.



The papers are once again from the Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin kit, these kits really are not just for scrapbooks!  The snowflake die has been put to great use, the tiniest snowflake is cut from glimmer paper which adds a lovely bit of sparkle.
A simple design but perfect for when you have loads of Christmas cards to make.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card I love the colours and the snowflake is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...