Saturday 7 July 2012

Apothecary Art and Framelits


I designed this card for last months Make, Do and Send card club. It's the first time I have really made use of the new framelit and edgelit dies that became available in the Summer mini catalogue. The framelit dies come in various sizes and coordinate perfectly with the Apothecary Art stamp set. The edgelit dies, which I have used here on the vertical edge of my card front and also echoed with the Twitterpated designer paper on both the front and inside of my card, create a beautiful decorative edge; there are also complementing embossing folders available. 
For this card I kept to just one colour, Island Indigo. The image is coloured with Indigo ink using a blender pen. 

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Zoe said...

Stunning! The colour is striking xxx

LisaG said...

Thats really nice, loving the single colour choice.

catherine said...

This is a super card and love the colour you have chose
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...