Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's day to all dads everywhere.  This is the card I made for my hubby, I thought the Bow Tie from the Dapper Dad stamp set was ideal for making a penny spinner card and it works beautifully!
My base card is Bashful blue which is a colour that is retiring shortly, I will miss it but there are some wonderful new colours coming soon instead. My sentiment and spinning bow tie are Midnight Muse.  There are lots of tutorials available online for making a penny spinner card so I won't go into detail here but I used the window word punch to cut the slot for my pennies which makes it really easy.
I have some more Father's Day cards to share in the next few days that we made at Make, Do and Send card cub recently.  All of the designs could be used as birthday or thankyou cards instead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...