Tuesday 21 May 2013

Lots of News from Stampin up!

Oh my goodness!  Where does the time go? I can't believe it's been so long since I was here.  
I have loads of projects to share with you and, after the regional training day in Telford recently, a lot of news from Stampin up too!

The most important piece of news for today is the launch of online ordering! 
You can now order from me at any time of the day or night, whenever suits you.  You don't even have to speak to me if you don't want to just head over to http://karengilchrist.stampinup.net and create your account.  The usual delivery charge of £4.95 will apply but if your order exceeds £150 then you will earn hostess benefits just as if you had hosted a workshop! 

I promise to be back soon with more updates and projects to share :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...