Sunday 17 March 2013

Willow's Naming Day

Oh goodness, how long since I posted here?!!  I'm afraid that life seems to have got in the way again, poor excuse I know.  It does mean however, that I have a lot of projects stored up to share with you and I will endeavour to do just that over the next few weeks.

Before I do though I just want to remind you that there are only a few days left of Saleabration 2013.  There are so many lovely products available to you this year and they can be earned FREE with a qualifying spend of £45 or by hosting a workshop/party.  Don't miss out!



Anyhow, onto a project!  A scrapbook page for a change.  This is a 12x12 page that I made to record the day of my niece's Naming Day last October.  The little lady herself takes pride of place but I also included a photo of my daughter, who is now Willow's godmother and a feature photo of her beautiful shoes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...