Friday 27 June 2014

New Years Resolution


Oh my goodness! How long since I last blogged?!

Well, lots has happened since then and there are lots of exciting things on the horizon too!  

The new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue launches next week and as as demonstrator I have been able to try out some of the new products ahead of the launch day.

To celebrate, the team I am part of have decided to have a blog hop so that we can share with you lots of new products and ideas of how you might use them.

The hop is taking place tomorrow after 9am.  It's not complicated, visit me here and my post will link to the next person and so on until you come round in a big circle.

I can't wait to see all the lovely things my fellow demonstrators have made. Hope you can find time to join me tomorrow and I promise that with the new year of the catalogue there will be a new me blogging much more often

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...