Saturday 19 May 2012

Bountiful Butterflies


Morning, I am off to a workshop today and am really looking forward to some time to myself doing something I love and it means I should come home with some more projects to share with you another day.


Today's card is one of my favourite styles, a Twisted Easel card.  The card base is one of this years In-Colours, Island Indigo and has a mat of Pool Party which helps make the design pop.  The front of the card was scored diagonally which allows it to sit up in front of the base.  The butterflies are all cut from the In Colour Designer paper stack using the Beautiful Wings embosslits die in the Big Shot. The embosslits are great as they emboss designs as  they cut. The greeting is from the Perfect Punches stamp set and 3D mounted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...