Wednesday 12 October 2011

This is what I have been busy making this week, I'm making about 30 of these ready for our team training day on Saturday. All the demonstrators in the Inspiring Inkees team swap their wonderful creations so that we can take away some inspiration.
I have used one of the new hostess gifts, Faith in Nature, and stamped the background of my card in matching ink with the leaf image. I then added a band, again in matching card, using the lace border punch. The focal point is the flower image stamped in bashful blue ink once more and punched using the largest circle punch. I daubed around the edge of the circle to add a little depth.
I am so looking forward to seeing what swaps I will receive in exchange, maybe I will get some inspiration for the swaps I need to make for convention, I will need to make maybe as many as two hundred for that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...